Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Where is the Exception???

I've been dealing with frustration the past couple of weeks...actually it's been longer than that but it's been more apparent lately. It's been a year and half since I've seriously dated someone. It's hard to find someone who I really like and try to establish a relationship with. To be honest most guys just aren't even ready for the kind of relationship I'm looking for. I've been too busy to even try a relationship but the desire for one is always there. And with all the goals and expectations I have, I know that the next relationship I get into will be serious.

I've met so many guys and tried dating a few and I have yet to meet one who holds my interest. So...I keep telling myself that it's just not my time. Even the few guys who I thought I could trust and was willing to take a chance on found a way to ultimately disappoint me. All I want to know is are there any exceptions left? If I could find one guy to prove me wrong and show me that not all guys are the same it would give me some hope. It would let me know that somewhere out there is some great guy waiting to find me.

In the meantime I'm trying to focus on God and dismiss my frustration. If there's anything I know, it's that HE won't disappoint me. It just gives Him more time to mold me into the young woman He wants me to be...

--> J.Lowe

1 comment:

  1. Jalesa! Welcome to blogger town! I'm enjoying your blogs so far! Keep it up! I love it! Blogging is so much fun and so refreshing!

    I loved this blog! Continue to be patient. God knows what He has in store for you... and it's not just one! God gives us options! lol Isn't that good to know?! lol Yours is out there... God seems to present him/her to us when we least expect it... When we finally decide that it's in His hands and not ours! Focus on God and watch what He does for you! That seems to have been the case with me!

    Anyway, love you!...and keep it up! I LOVE YOUR BLOGS! lol

    ReplyDelete