Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Packing up, Heading out!

Winter break is over and it's time to head back to the Boro...too bad I haven't started packing yet! lol But seriously...I am sooooo ready to get the spring semester started. Have you noticed that at the beginning of a break you're so eager to get away from school but by the time it's over you and your parents are ready for you to go? Yea, it's bout that time lol...

Why am I so excited to go back???

New Year, New Semester, New Adventures...
It's all about more change for me this year and im more than ready for it. Only downside is the 3 hr long art class I have to take this semester...im so not good at drawing :-/ ...it'll be interesting to see how that works out. Maybe I'll be like this super talented artist and I didn't even know it...yea I don't think so! lol But anyway...im looking forward to this yr. 2009 was good for me despite it's difficulties but im expecting 2010 to be even better. I feel like God's leading me somewhere great. So that's why im so ready to pack up all the old and head out to find something spactacular! :)

---> J.Lowe

No comments:

Post a Comment